Cost of living in Chernihiv, Ukraine compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03102 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chernihiv (Ukraine) is 48% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,082 (34,886₴) in Chernihiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)