Cost of living in Chemnitz, Germany compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018.
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chemnitz (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,176 in Chemnitz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$300,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 40 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,558 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kyrenia costs €0.80 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Darmstadt costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 15,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)