Cost of living in Chania, Greece vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2019.
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chania (Greece) is 20% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,009 in Chania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gujranwala costs ₨300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)