Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 EUR / USD
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Rapids, Iowa (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,756 ($3,190) in Cedar Rapids, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)