Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa, United States compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.864 EUR / USD
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cedar Falls, Iowa (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,353 ($2,723) in Cedar Falls, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 26 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)