Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,870 (COL$6,643,032) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 2 hours ago)