Cost of living in Caracas, Venezuela compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! Caracas has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Caracas.
|Personal Care||+ 660%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,180 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01394 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Caracas (Venezuela) is 131% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €5,081 (364,478 Bs.S.) in Caracas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,757 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$20 (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$650,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 150 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Reykjavik costs 200,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Aarhus costs kr500 (about 2 hours ago)