Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,978 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.06377 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is about the same as in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,452 (R 38,451) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 14 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bogor costs Rp 9,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Windhoek costs 200 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Busan costs ₩150,000 (about 1 hour ago)