Cost of living in Cape Town, South Africa compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,966 prices entered by 219 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06856 EUR / ZAR
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cape Town (South Africa) is 6% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,916 (R 27,948) in Cape Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Szczecin costs 16 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Norrköping costs 22 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 300₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Blumenau costs R$ 21 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 220TL (31 minutes ago)