Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 833 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.23423 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,318 (R$ 9,896) in Campinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥160 (8 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Roseau, Dominica costs EC$50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Newark, New Jersey costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)