Cost of living in Calabozo, Venezuela compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! Calabozo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Calabozo.
|Personal Care||+ 204%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00000 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Calabozo (Venezuela) is 111% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,633 (Bs 1,355,682,347) in Calabozo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)