Cost of living in Butte, Montana, United States compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 EUR / USD
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Butte, Montana (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,379 ($2,739) in Butte, Montana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Douala costs 5,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 15 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 42 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €24,200 (about 2 hours ago)