Cost of living in Busan, South Korea compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00079 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Busan (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,688 (₩3,385,342) in Busan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (43 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)