Cost of living in Bulawayo, Zimbabwe vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.877 EUR / USD
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bulawayo (Zimbabwe) is 17% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,982 ($2,260) in Bulawayo.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)