Cost of living in Buffalo, New York, United States vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.884 EUR / USD
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Buffalo, New York (United States) is 41% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,253 ($3,679) in Buffalo, New York to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Laguna Niguel, California costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $807 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $20 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plymouth costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €69 (about 2 hours ago)