Cost of living in Budapest, Hungary compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,741 prices entered by 339 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00311 EUR / HUF
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Budapest (Hungary) is 13% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,500 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €2,163 (696,431 Ft) in Budapest.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)