Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00077 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 62% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,890 (₩5,079,615) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 2 hours ago)