Cost of living in Bucheon, South Korea compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bucheon (South Korea) is 65% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,472 (₩4,450,557) in Bucheon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pécs costs 1,900 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Potgietersrus costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bhilai costs ₨45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)