Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10565 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 93% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,816 (kr 45,583) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)