Cost of living in Bodo, Norway vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10240 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 86% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,914 (kr 38,222) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 5,000 ₪ (22 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,694 (37 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Savannah, Georgia costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)