Cost of living in Bodo, Norway compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10333 EUR / NOK
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bodo (Norway) is 92% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,040 (kr 39,093) in Bodo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mar del Plata costs ARS $16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Taipei costs 13,900 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)