Cost of living in Birjand, Iran compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! Birjand has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Birjand.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Birjand (Iran) is 40% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,445 (﷼ 69,814,647) in Birjand.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad, India costs ₨2,500 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,338 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Ankara costs 9TL (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Medellín costs COL$500,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 150 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)