Cost of living in Bihać, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bihać (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 37% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,386 (2,712KM) in Bihać.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Christchurch costs NZ$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $850 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 25 (about 2 hours ago)