Cost of living in Bern, Switzerland vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.886 EUR / CHF
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bern (Switzerland) is 106% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,525 (CHF 5,107) in Bern to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 20元 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Namur costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 45,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £490 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tbilisi costs 250 Lari (about 2 hours ago)