Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 31% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,521 (Rp 24,565,416) in Bengkulu.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Vilnius costs €32 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €800 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)