Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! Benghazi has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.629 EUR / LYD *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is about the same as in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,304 (3,666 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,050 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $76 (about 1 hour ago)