Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 361 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.854 EUR / USD
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,834 ($3,318) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $2.89 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 92,000 (about 1 hour ago)