Cost of living in Bata, Equatorial Guinea compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bata (Equatorial Guinea) is 55% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,866 (2,550,213 Franc) in Bata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ourense costs €380 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $14 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $407 (about 1 hour ago)