Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
WARNING! Barcelona has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01401 EUR / VES *
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 391% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €10,813 (772,007 Bs.S.) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 50,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$60 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Linares costs CH$3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,236 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mountain View, California costs $3,389 (about 1 hour ago)