Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 468 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.548 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 24% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,300 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,747 (3,189KM) in Banja Luka.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santa Ana, California costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mountain View, California costs $25,925 (about 1 hour ago)