Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 10% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,528 (3,419,775 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 8,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €880 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Dundee costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)