Cost of living in Baghdad, Iraq compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 435 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00072 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baghdad (Iraq) is 4% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,875 (2,613,726 Dinar) in Baghdad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surgut costs руб 600 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,474 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Richmond, Virginia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,812 (about 1 hour ago)