Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia, United States compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 270 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.863 EUR / USD
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Augusta, Georgia (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €3,203 ($3,711) in Augusta, Georgia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,400 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 215 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Montevideo costs $U25 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 170₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)