Cost of living in Athens, Greece vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,704 prices entered by 249 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019.
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 19% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,734 in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)