Cost of living in Aqtöbe, Kazakhstan compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00235 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqtöbe (Kazakhstan) is 32% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,400 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,632 (694,431 KZT) in Aqtöbe.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (36 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (about 1 hour ago)