Cost of living in Aqaba, Jordan compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 138 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.203 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Aqaba (Jordan) is 22% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,320 (Dinar 1,928) in Aqaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Amman costs Dinar 430 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,423 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 300 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 19 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)