Cost of living in Antioch, Turkey compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18668 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antioch (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Prievidza you would need to make just about €1,388 (7,434TL) in Antioch.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sparwood, British Columbia costs C$15 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sofia costs 919 лв (42 minutes ago)