Cost of living in Amsterdam, Netherlands vs Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,441 prices entered by 292 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019.
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amsterdam (Netherlands) is 84% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €4,591 in Amsterdam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,500 in Prievidza.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Memphis, Tennessee costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cairo costs E£ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tirunelveli costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)