Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,431 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.229 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 14% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,499 (Dinar 2,033) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 1.67 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Copenhagen costs kr1.06 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Berlin costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.95 (about 2 hours ago)