Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,416 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.202 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 11% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €1,999 (Dinar 1,663) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)