Cost of living in Amman, Jordan compared to Prievidza, Slovakia
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,168 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.222 EUR / JOD
Do you live in Prievidza? We need your help!
Cost of living in Amman (Jordan) is 15% more expensive than in Prievidza (Slovakia)
For example, you would need at least €2,645 (Dinar 2,164) in Amman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,300 in Prievidza.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (7 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $10 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Barcelona costs €5.99 (about 3 hours ago)