Cost of living in Zenica, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 585 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.679 ZAR / BAM
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Zenica (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 11% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 27,824 (3,623KM) in Zenica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €56 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $404 (about 2 hours ago)