Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 516 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.44566 ZAR / TWD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 18% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 37,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 30,232 (67,838 NT$) in Yun-lin.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$550 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $429 (40 minutes ago)