Cost of living in Yun-lin, Taiwan compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 617 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.48188 ZAR / TWD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yun-lin (Taiwan) is 40% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 35,104 (72,847 NT$) in Yun-lin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 25,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (14 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dresden costs €1.55 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,579 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,505 (40 minutes ago)