Cost of living in Yosu, South Korea vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 532 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.01228 ZAR / KRW
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yosu (South Korea) is 28% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 40,907 (₩3,330,327) in Yosu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 32,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 2 hours ago)