Cost of living in Xiangfan, China vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 2.033 ZAR / CNY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Xiangfan (China) is 13% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 33,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 28,869 (14,202元) in Xiangfan.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Balıkesir costs 35TL (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $429 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 7,624 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nicosia costs €1.37 (44 minutes ago)