Cost of living in Windhoek, Namibia compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 765 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.000 ZAR / NAD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Windhoek (Namibia) is 9% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 29,511 (29,509 N$) in Windhoek to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 27,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Indore costs ₨500 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £10 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Cologne costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)