Cost of living in Weifang, China compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 629 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.096 ZAR / CNY
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Weifang (China) is 13% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 30,569 (元14,582) in Weifang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 27,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$100 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brescia costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)