Cost of living in Walvis Bay, Namibia vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.996 ZAR / NAD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Walvis Bay (Namibia) is 34% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 37,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 24,244 (24,338 N$) in Walvis Bay.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. John's, NL costs C$550 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Parma costs €300 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Caracas costs 547,666 Bs.S. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,694 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Washington D.C. costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)