Cost of living in Wad Madani, Sudan vs Pretoria, South Africa
WARNING! Wad Madani has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Wad Madani.
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 532 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.28770 ZAR / SDG *
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Wad Madani (Sudan) is 69% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 33,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 10,297 (35,790 Pound) in Wad Madani.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,898 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (about 2 hours ago)