Cost of living in Volta Redonda, Brazil compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.455 ZAR / BRL
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Volta Redonda (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 27,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 25,221 (R$ 7,300) in Volta Redonda.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New Haven, Connecticut costs $66 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 0.50 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Johannesburg costs R 12 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 25 zł (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mersin costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)