Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz, Spain compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 483 prices entered by 57 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.574 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vitoria-Gasteiz (Spain) is 50% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 40,445 (€2,775) in Vitoria-Gasteiz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 27,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kazan' costs руб 100 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $4,300 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portsmouth costs £4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Mobile, Alabama costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)