Cost of living in Villavicencio, Colombia vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 579 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00446 ZAR / COP
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Villavicencio (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 36,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 21,225 (COL$4,756,945) in Villavicencio.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $22 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,033 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.40 (about 2 hours ago)