Cost of living in Valladolid, Spain compared to Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 647 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.804 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valladolid (Spain) is 38% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 40,089 (€2,386) in Valladolid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 29,000 in Pretoria.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)