Cost of living in Vaasa, Finland vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 568 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.119 ZAR / EUR
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vaasa (Finland) is 25% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 40,027 (€2,483) in Vaasa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 32,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palma de Mallorca costs €8 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 50 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (29 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Jose, California costs $2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 35 zł (about 1 hour ago)