Cost of living in Usulutan, El Salvador vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 13.676 ZAR / USD
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Usulutan (El Salvador) is 23% more expensive than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, you would need at least R 41,670 ($3,047) in Usulutan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with R 34,000 in Pretoria.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Winnipeg costs C$600 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$5,160 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)