Cost of living in Ulan Bator, Mongolia vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 692 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00514 ZAR / MNT
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ulan Bator (Mongolia) is 47% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 31,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 16,545 (3,217,191 ₮) in Ulan Bator.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Maracaibo costs 5,000 Bs.S. (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.60TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Niš costs 18,000 Дин. (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)