Cost of living in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Pretoria, South Africa
|Personal Care||- 22%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 724 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 7.958 ZAR / BAM
Do you live in Pretoria? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tuzla (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 44% cheaper than in Pretoria (South Africa)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require R 32,000 in Pretoria you would need to make just about R 17,877 (2,246KM) in Tuzla.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kraków costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ramallah costs 115,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tijuana costs Mex$ 26 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad, India costs ₨63,923 (about 2 hours ago)